This dream the world is having about itself
includes a trace on the plains of the Oregon trail,
a groove in the grass my father showed us all
one day while meadowlarks were trying to tell
something better about to happen.
William Stafford, “Vocation”
- David J.S. Pickering’s book reviewed by Colorado State UniversityDavid J.S. Pickering’s collection, “Jesus Comes to Me as Judy Garland” (Airlie Press, 09/2021), was reviewed at Colorado State University’s Center for Literary Publishing.Read the review here: https://coloradoreview.colostate.edu/reviews/jesus-comes-to-me-as-judy-garland/
- New book by Margaret ChulaFirefly Lanterns: Twelve Years in Kyoto In 1980, having spent two years traveling the globe, Margaret Chula and her husband, John Hall, agreed that they wanted to live and work in a different …
- Richard Lee Granvold has two books out with North Orchard PressOregon born and residing Richard Lee Granvold of Albany, Oregon has had two poetry books published in 2021, One in May and on Dec. 31. Of Time and Angels and Kill The Gun/Peace Is A World …
- Susan Kay Anderson’s poem, “The Problem” published in Heron TreeHere is the link to Susan Kay Anderson’s poem about bees, published in Heron Tree: “The Problem”
- Read the Winning Poems from OPA’s Theme CategoryRead the winning poems from OPA’s theme category in the Fall 2021 contest.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software